Certification and Homologation
The quality management system and the product certification are a day-to-day reality for METALUSA, being dynamic factors of competitiveness that position the company in the forefront of the global market.
METALUSA adopted the certification of its Quality Management System by the International Standard IS0 9001, being certified since the year 2000. The norm currently in effect is the ISO 9001 norm recognized by the IQNET network.
The company also follows the guidelines from the following norms, in order to adapt and evolve its quality management system:
– NP 4457 – Research, Development, Innovation.
– NP EN ISO 9004 – Sustained Success Management.
– NP EN ISO 10014 – Quality Management.
HOMOLOGATION AND PRODUCT CERTIFICATION
– EN 12810 e EN 12811 – NOR48 Façade Scaffolding and ADAPT Multidirectional Scaffolding
– EN 12813 – TOWROK Shoring Towers
– NF P 93 351 – SAFTEC Security Platforms
– EN ISO 13786 – MODIKO System Profile
– UNE-EN 12524 – MODIKO System Profile
MODIKO® modular construction system characterization follows the procedures established in ETAG 025 “Guideline for European technical approval of metal framebuilding kits” by EOTA (European Organisation for Technical Approvals).